Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is Momco Pty Ltd (ACN 616484505) trading as POPapp.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia of any age with consented access to a paypal account.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase required to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for this competition is the draw date indicated on the competition post.
6. This POPapp competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with the social media platform it is advertised on (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) and the entrant completely releases the social media platform of any association or liability.
7. THE RULES of the competition and HOW TO ENTER are as follow;
Download the free app, POPapp from Google Play or Apple.
Sort some photos within the app and make a draft photobook. (A draft photobook is a fully finished photobook that is created within your phone and awaiting upload and payment.)
Take a screenshot of your draft photobook and post a photo of that screenshot to the thread where you saw / entered the competition.
You may enter as many times as you like, one unique completed draft photobook = one entry.
Each competition is unique to the page you entered on, so you are able to enter the same photobook into a different competition.
The winner will be randomly drawn on the date stated on the competition post, by close of business on that day.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. THE PRIZE IS AS FOLLOWS;
The prize is one hardcover photobook, either 8x8" or 8x11" with a maximum of 20 pages and includes postage to an Australian address.
The promoter will offer this prize by crediting the cost of the photobooks, (8x8"- up to $36.95), (8x11"- up to $38.95) and postage of $6.95 to the winner's paypal account once proof of purchase has been submitted to the promoter.
If the winner can not afford to purchase the photobook to be reimbursed, the promoter will consider prepaying the credit to the winner's account, however this is at the promoter's own discretion.
The winner may choose to use POPcoins to earn a discount on their photobook of up to 40%. If the winner chooses to use POPcoins in their puchase and the photobook costs less than the above maximum amount, the promoter will only reimburse the 'ACTUAL' cost of the book plus postage.
If the winner wishes to purchase a book with greater than 20 pages, the winner may choose to do so, however will only be reimbursed the maximum amounts of $36.95 for 8x8" books, and $38.95 for 8x11" books plus postage and the winner will be liable for any cost that exceeds those amounts.
The winner may choose to create a book larger than 20 pages and utilise POPcoins for a discount to reduce the cost of the book. The promoter will still reimburse the maximum amounts listed towards that book.
Any questions regarding this competition prize can be asked via email at
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified via the competition thread they entered in by being tagged and via a private message within the social media platform, within 48 hours of being chosen. If the winner does not respond to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian Law and any disputes will be subject to the applicable laws.
16. Momco Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
17. Momco Pty Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.